Check above the Enrolment Key box and see if your course title is showing. If it is showing, you do not need an enrolment key. Just click on Start to access your course.
If your course is not showing, you need to contact the training company who provided the enrolment key. We do not have access to enrolment keys.
First of all, check there are no spaces before or after the code and that you are entering it correctly. Copy and paste it if possible from the email you have received.
If this doesn’t help, please send us the email you have received with the enrolment key and we can check it. Please try and include the name of the training company who provided the key to you.
Please check your junk mail.
The quiz will only appear once you have watched the videos all the way through. Please ensure that you have followed all the technical guidelines below:
- You can complete this course on any computer, tablet, or smartphone
- We recommend using a recent release of one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. Older versions may stop you from viewing the course correctly, and increasingly the Safari browser on iOS devices is falling behind in terms of compatibility
If you are completing your course in your workplace we recommend that your IT department check the following points:
- Ensure emails from @elearnhere.co.uk email addresses are whitelisted so that we can contact you if you request any support
- The Elearn Here LMS domain (elearnhere.co.uk) should be made a trusted site
- Pop-up browser windows should be allowed for elearnhere.co.uk
- Video streaming may need to be permitted through the IT firewall. We mainly use Vimeo and YouTube for streaming video
Once you have completed the course and passed the final assessment, you can download your certificate. Click ‘My Courses’ and then click ‘Certificate’.
Please note that we can only provide the certificates for the eLearning part of the training. Please contact the training company who provided your face-to-face training for your full certificate.
Please contact your training provider as we cannot change anything without their approval first. When doing so please provide the following details:
- The email on the account
- The name of the group you are in
- The incorrect name on the certificate
- The correct name you want it changed to
Please note that if the reason for the incorrect name is due to you having used someone else’s account you will have to retake the quiz on your own account.